Brutal Honesty And Ruthless Trust [AUDIO]
Every message I preach I preach because I believe it’s the specific word God has given for the specific people I’m speaking to. Every once in a while a message I’m preparing hits me as more significant than others. This message was one of those messages.
I really believe that brutal honesty painted on the backdrop of ruthless trust is necessary for us to be free and to reign in life (Rom 5:17).
- Naked And Unashamed – Gen 2:25
- Covering And Hiding – Gen 3:7-8
- God Clothed Them – Gen 3:21
- Blind, Shameful, Insecure, & Sheepish
- Prideful, Defensive, Hiding, Lying, Independent, & Fake
- See It
- Confess It (Dan 9:20, Mark 1:5, James 5:16, 1 John 1:9)
- Cover It
- Get Help
(If you can’t see the sermon player, please click here.)
About Josh Christophersen
Josh is a software engineer, church planter, and blogger with a passion for helping people do their life well. He lives in KC with his wife and 7 kids.